MQ and Message Broker
IBM Message Broker (MB) is now IBM Integration Bus, a powerful enterprise service bus providing connectivity and universal data transformation for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and non-SOA environments.
- Utilize robust capabilities to address diverse integration requirements to meet the needs of any size project.
- Help your entire organization make smarter business decisionsby providing rapid access, visibility and control over data as it flows through your business applications and systems.
- Connect throughout an array of heterogeneous applicationsand web services, removing the need for complex point-to-point connectivity.
- Provide extensive support for Microsoft applications and services to make the most of your existing Microsoft .NET skills and software investment.
- Deliver a standardized, simplified and flexible integration foundationto help you more quickly and easily support business needs and scale with business growth.
IBM WebSphere MQ Series transports any type of data as messages, enabling businesses to build flexible, reusable architecture such as SOA environments. Working with a broad range of computing platforms, applications, web services and communications protocols for security-rich message delivery. With IBM WebSphere MQ Customers have a communications layer for visibility and control of the flow of messages and data inside and outside of their organization.
- Versatile messaging integration from mainframe to mobile that provides a single, robust messaging backbone for dynamic heterogeneous environments.
- Message delivery with security-rich featuresthat produce auditable results.
- High-performance message transport to deliver data with improved speed and reliability.
- Administrative features that simplify messaging management and reduce time spent using complex tools.
- Open standards development toolsthat support extensibility and business growth.